Braun’s Oral-B TriZone 600 is one of those brushes you just love to use (yes, I’m talking about a toothbrush). With a sleek design and uniquely-designed brush head, this brush looks great in your bathroom. And it delivers one heck of a cleaning, too. I might even say that it’s almost on par with Sonicare – at half the price. But before I get ahead of myself, let’s review the pros and cons of the TriZone 600.
- Brush head delivers 8,800 sweeps 20,000 pulsations each minute for a deep, thorough cleaning.
- Each brush head has three cleaning zones.
- A built-in timer ensures that you brush for two minutes.
- The battery lasts a week
- A pressure sensor makes sure that you don’t brush too hard
- Only one cleaning mode
Braun Oral-B TriZone 600 Review
The Oral-B TriZone 600 has just about everything you could ever want in an electric toothbrush. Its sleek design looks great sitting on your bathroom counter, and its long-lasting battery (about a week) makes it easy to get up and brush each morning. While this brush offers plenty of great features, it’s the brush head design that really stands out. The TriZone brush head delivers 8,800 sweeps and 20,000 pulsations per minute for a deep, thorough cleaning. And the brush has three unique zones:
- Zone 1 features a dynamic angled tip that gets into those hard-to-reach areas, like the back of your mouth. The sweeping, pulsating action really gives you a thorough cleaning in this area.
- Zone 2’s bristles pulsate (they don’t sweep) on the surface of your teeth to remove plaque.
- Zone 3 has both pulsating and sweeping bristles that get in between teeth for an effective cleaning.
There’s only one cleaning mode with this brush (as mentioned previously), but one mode is really all you need. Unless you have incredibly sensitive teeth, this brush is gentle yet effective enough to clean anyone’s teeth. And the built-in pressure sensor makes sure that you don’t press too hard when brushing, which can make sensitivity even worse. One last feature that you’ll love (I know I did) is the professional timer. This timer lets you know when you’ve brushed for a full two minutes, as dentists recommend.
Features at a Glance
- TriZone brush head delivers 8,800 sweeps and 20,000 pulsations per minute
- Brush heads have three cleaning zones
- Built in interval timer
- 7-day battery life
- Pressure sensor included
- Colored rings to distinguish between each family member’s brush
Based on our review: (4.6 / 5)